What makes Everybody Sport & Recreation
Everybody Sport and Recreation is a health and wellbeing charity (Registered Charity No. 1156084) based in Cheshire East that improves people’s lives through physical activity & healthy recreation
With hundreds of activities to choose from, there’s something for Everybody
Join ONLINE today on our amazing membership packages!
Our Everybody Memberships Packages include access to:
- Gym, Swim and Group Fitness at all 15 facilities
- Athletics Tracks
- Member Journey (including personalised programme with a qualified instructor)
- Discounted off peak racquet sports
- 8 days advance online booking
- Team Everybody events & discounts
- Full access to Everybody @ Home – Live and On-demand Workouts Portal
16 leisure facilities across Cheshire, including
Holmes Chapel Community Centre, Crewe Lifestyle Centre and Alderley Park
What makes Everybody Sport and Recreation
Our simple vision of providing ‘Leisure for Life’ seeks to make participation in any activity an enduring habit from the earliest years to later life, helping people to live well and for longer.
- Improve health and wellbeing in our communities
- Grow an ethical and sustainable business
- Provide a great customer experience
- Develop our people to be the best
Latest News & Tips
Your chance to nominate for the 2021 Everybody Awards has been extended
Are you ready to take on our August member challenge?
Free to feel good challenge
FREE Festival of Fitness in Macclesfield this Saturday!
Smart restart session gets Everybody Member David started on his fitness journey!
Funded Holiday activities are available in Cheshire East!